With emphases on our ‘inclusive community’ concept, we are looking for creative and passionate content marketer to join our Team to drive strategies and curate content for our brand.
- Initiate and carry out the overall content strategy for theDesk.
- Create a strong editorial tone of voice reflecting the brand philosophy and value proposition.
- Research, curate and edit engaging content about co-work industry, our brand, space, activities / events, community, members and neigbhors.
- Develop ad hoc digital content about our industry, member or neighbors stimulated by global and local business trends / incidents.
- Manage and co-ordinate with internal and external contributors (e.g. members, neighbors and agencies) for content curation.
- Work closely with Performance Marketing Director to increase engagement with target audience on different digital platforms.
- Monitor content performance and drive improvement continuously.
- Manage and make sure all website content is up-to-date and search engine optimised.
- Report to Chief Community Engagement Officer
- Flexible mindset. Ready to work in a start-up environment with limited resources.
- At least 10 years of business related editorial experience. Proven experience within a content capacity; editing, journalism, writing or content creation
- Sensitive to macro business trends and news.
- Excellent & solid copywriting background in English / Traditional Chinese (a plus)
- Spoken Mandarin and written Simplified Chinese is a plus
- Ability to manage popular social media platforms and WordPress is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and the willingness to function as part of a Team.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurialism and initiative taking.