- Drive both long- and short- terms strategies for theDesk performance marketing on different key social media and search platforms.
- Generate sales leads through creative digital marketing campaigns with optimization.
- Manage and execute SEM strategies and tactics.
- Work with Content Team on SEO executions and run campaigns to increase engagement at different digital platforms.
- Provide regular results analysis, reporting and recommendations.
- Manage sales and marketing platform, HubSpot.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales Teams on daily basis.
- Report to Chief Community Engagement Officer.
- Flexible mindset. Ready to work in a start-up environment with limited resources.
- Analytical, strategic and with business acumen.
- At least 10 years within digital performance (search and/or social media) responsible for delivering against performance targets.
- Previous experience in hands on ad operations is a MUST.
- Comprehensive hands-on experience with Google Analytics and other web analytics platforms.
- Previous experience in HubSpot is a plus.
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and the willingness to function as part of a Team.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurialism and initiative taking.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.