19 October 2017 – We are recruiting for full-time community talent with excellent personal and organisational skills to join theDesk, a co-working and events company with an inclusive community strategy. You’ll deliver on the key frontline responsibilities of our business, making the workspace a collaborative and happy place to work, managing events and supporting daily operations.
You’ll be in charge of the front-of-house experience of members and guests, making sure that people feel welcomed and responding to enquiries swiftly. You’ll also conduct regular viewings, on-boarding and constantly seeking ways to bring people together – our members and neighbourhood businesses.
Who we’re looking for:
- A proactive people person with an eye for detail and a passion for great customer experiences
- A diverse profile – startup ninja, connect people, an all-rounder who can managed daily community tasks
- A self-starter – able to work unsupervised and take the initiative
- A creative thinker – able to forge close community relationships, and build valuable connections in our neighbourhoods
- A communicator – exceptional ability to spark conversations, bring people together and bring real value to members and neighbours.
- Bilingual preferred – English and Chinese
- An enabler – always looking for ways to delight and create opportunities for members, proven experience in Customer Service required
Team members at theDesk receive training in business, media, marketing, legal and finance. For instance, our co-founders Thomas Hui, Adrian Yap and Oscar Venhuis are experts in business management, finance and marketing respectively. Our media team of Simon Gillow is a former BBC Worldwide E-learning director in editorial and online and are keen to train new members.
To be considered please contact Oscar Venhuis with your CV and salary expectations on email@example.com.
23 October 2017 – Are you ready to a fantastic new opportunity? Do you love a challenge? theDesk is hiring highly motivated and experienced graphic designers to join our team and build our brand in Hong Kong. You’ll be working closely with award-winning creative director Toby Ng and chief creative officer Oscar Venhuis. This role isn’t for the faint-hearted and you’ll push the boundaries of how our branding brings people together. You will be engaged in our entire identity from signage to POS, digital, photography, and advert campaigns both online and offline.
We would love to hear from you if …
- You have 2 years+ design studio experiences
- You are able to learn and work with one of the best creative minds in town
- You are independent and passionate about design
- You are detailed obsessed – only the best is good enough
- You have a degree in graphic and/or identity design
- You create brand and visual consistency
- You believe in minimalism
- You love free beer
theDesk offers co-working and events spaces across Hong Kong. We bring people together and build valuable relationships between people: our members and the neighbourhood.
Send you portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org