Join us for theDesk Hiring Day, 27th February 2018 from 6:30 pm
theDesk is looking for people in a variety roles. From community to design, tech, communications, commercial, operations and more.
As a fast-growing company, we need a capable team to keep us at the forefront of the co-working and events space industry. You could be an essential building block to theDesk’s success. Register now on Facebook.
Get ready for a fantastic work experience
Since theDesk opened our first co-working space in mid-2016, we’ve rapidly expanded across Hong Kong. At this moment, we are getting ready for the opening of our biggest space to date — the 15,000 square foot site in Leighton Centre in Causeway Bay and planning to add another 100,000 square foot by the end of 2018.
Join us on 27th February 2018 to find out how. Our co-working and events spaces are a blank canvas, full of possibilities to develop an incredible career. If you’re a smart, independent thinker who simply likes to get things done, we’re waiting to meet you.
In partnership with our online hiring partner Wantedly Hong Kong, we are opening our doors to host this event.
You’re looking for a new challenge in 2018. You want to change the way people work and interact. Come and meet us and get an interview on Tuesday 27th February.
Date: 27th February 2018, Tuesday
Time: 6.30 pm – 9 pm
Location: theDesk Causeway Bay, One Hysan Avenue, 14/F, 1 Hysan Avenue
Transport: MTR Causeway Bay, Exit F1 or Exit A (Times Square)
Contact: (+852) 3703 3362
6:30 pm – Orientation about theDesk
6:50 pm – Meet the founders
7:00 pm – What is community?
7:10 pm – Q&A
7:30 pm – Interviews & networking
Two simple steps to a great career at theDesk
- Registration is required for this free event. Sign up now on Facebook.
- Email email@example.com Send us your name, contact details and CV. And tell us what you’re looking for.
Find out more about who we are and what we do
We’re leading the development of new ways to work, share and interact. Learn more about theDesk and our amazing professional community at www.thedesk.com.hk/newsdesk
We’re hiring: Full time Community Hosts
theDesk co-working and events company is recruiting full-time Community Hosts with excellent personal, organisation and administration skills.
As one of Hong Kong’s leading co-working and events companies, this is a great opportunity for people who love people and building valuable relationships between people and businesses.
Here’s what you’ll do
You’ll deliver on key frontline responsibilities of our business; making the workspace a collaborative and welcoming place to work, managing events and supporting daily administration.
You’ll be in charge of the front-of-house experience for members and guests, making sure that people feel welcomed and responding to their enquiries swiftly.
You’ll conduct regular viewings and tours of our co-working spaces in Hong Kong, constantly seeking ways to bring people together – our members and neighbourhood businesses and local partners.
Job title: Community Host
Years of experience: 1+
Salary range: HKD15,000 – HKD18,000 per month
Application deadline: 26th January, 2018
Start date: Immediate
Have these skills? You’re just the person we’re looking for
- A proactive people person – an eye for detail and a passion for great customer experiences
- A diverse profile – an admin ninja dedicated to help connect people, an all-rounder who can managed daily front desk tasks
- A self-starter – able to work unsupervised and take the initiative
- A creative thinker – able to forge close community relationships and build valuable, mutually beneficial connections in our neighbourhoods
- A communicator – exceptional ability to spark conversations, bring people together and create real value for members and neighbours. English, Cantonese and Putonghua preferred
- An enabler – always looking for ways to delight and create opportunities for members. Proven experience in Customer Service required.
theDesk does co-working differently. Since opening the doors to our first co-working and events space in Sai Ying Pun in 2016, we’ve rapidly expanded across Hong Kong.
In December 2017, we opened our new collaborative workspace at One Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay. Our Leighton Centre centre opens in February 2018 and other sites are planned for 2018
What makes theDesk’s co-working and events spaces unique is our passion for building inclusive, connected communities: our members and neighbourhoods.
By bringing people together we create valuable, lasting relationships. Through our community, partnerships and media, we increase loyalty and trust, and extend our business network.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Contact us today
Email Jim So at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to submit your introduction and CV. We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon.
We’re hiring: Full time Graphic Designer
Are you ready to a fantastic new opportunity? Do you love a challenge? theDesk is hiring highly motivated and experienced graphic designers to join our team and build our brand in Hong Kong. You’ll be working closely with award-winning creative director Toby Ng to push the boundaries of how our theDesk brand brings people together. You will be engaged in our entire identity, from signage to POS, digital, photography, and advert campaigns both online and offline.
We would love to hear from you if …
- You have 2 years+ of design studio experience
- You are able to learn and work with one of the best creative minds in town
- You are independent and passionate about design
- You are detailed obsessed – only the best is good enough
- You have a degree in graphic and/or identity design
- You create brand and visual consistency
- You believe in simplicity and a minimal design approach
- You love free beer
theDesk offers co-working and events spaces across Hong Kong. We bring people together and build valuable relationships between people: our members and the neighbourhood.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Contact us today
Email Toby Ng at email@example.com for more information and to submit your portfolio and CV. We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon.