Calligraphy is not only a beautiful handwriting, it is also a good stress relief practice and a mindful exercise to unwind yourself after a hard day’s work. Leave the worries and the mess of the world behind and immerse yourself in western calligraphy to focus your mind, calm down and relax.
If you think calligraphy is too serious of an art and requires a lot of tools then brush pen lettering is a great way to start. Brush pens are basic tools that beginners would find easy to handle. It is a more casual and accessible type of calligraphy that still provides you with a lot of creative options. Get playful and innovative by playing with blending colors! Join the workshop and create your very own artistic desk sign, birthday or greeting cards!
In this 2-hour workshop, you will:
- learn the basics of brush pen lettering
- practice the strokes of letters in lowercase
- write in different variations and styles
- enrich your work by color blending
- create two greeting cards
Participants will take home a personalized starter kit that includes:
- 1 brush pen of random color
- lettering notes and guide sheets
- quality calligraphy paper for your practice after the workshop
Come join us and bring your friends to enjoy a relaxing evening and unleash your creativity!
Workshop conducted by Din Din Calligraphy
* theDesk Members will receive a discount by applying the code THEDESKMEMBER.