theDesk is hiring: Community Host (Customer Relations Executive role)
theDesk is recruiting young capable professionals with outgoing personalities and a desire to learn, develop and be a part of an exciting home-grown business with ambitions to help lead the brand to greater international heights.
The Community Host is the face of the company — he/she represents and personifies theDesk’s ethos and our inclusive community.
We’re all about bringing people together.
theDesk is one of Hong Kong’s leading co-working and events space companies. In less than two years, we’ve expanded rapidly with three prime locations. We have aggressive plans for expansion within Hong Kong and the Asia-Pacific region in the near future.
Job title: Community Host (Customer Relations Executive role)
Start date: immediate
Duties and responsibilities:
• Operations — Manage the day-to-day operations of the site: front-line staff providing first-class super friendly customer service and ensuring the smooth running of the space to exceed the needs and expectations of our customers.
• Sales support – Assist the commercial department to conduct sales tours of the spaces, promoting theDesk’s unique family atmosphere.
• Events — Organize events for members and the general public that are engaging, memorable and place theDesk ‘top of mind’ for event management and delivery.
• Inclusive community — Develop and maintain the inclusive community through events and meaningful, long-lasting relationships between members and the local neighbourhood.
• CSR — Develop and implement corporate social responsibility (CSR) programmes to support causes within the local neighbourhood.
Discover theDesk: Seven reasons why you’ll love working at theDesk Leighton Centre
• Degree holder and/or work experience in Hospitality and/or Marketing-related roles are preferred but not essential.
• People Person – A genuine enjoyment from making good friends and valuable connections.
• Independent, self-starter: always looking for better solutions to improve oneself and the business.
• Fluent in spoken English and Cantonese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage, Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing).
Interested? Contact us today:
Email Mandy Mui, email@example.com to submit your cover letter and CV with expected salary. Feel free to reach us for further enquiries about the role.