theDesk is hiring: Customer Service Receptionist
theDesk co-working and events company is recruiting full-time Customer Service Receptionist with excellent personal, organisation and administration skills. As one of Hong Kong’s leading co-working and events companies, this is a great opportunity for people who love people and building valuable relationships between people.
We’re all about bringing people together.
We open doors to all types of businesses and organisations across our three spaces. To begin with, we need capable people at the front-end to take charge of starting a welcoming experience for members and guests, making sure that people feel welcomed and responding to their enquiries swiftly. That could be you.
Job title: Customer Service Receptionist
Years of experience: 2+
Application deadline: 15th May 2018
Start date: Immediate
- Manage front-of-house reception and administrative duties for on-site members and visiting guests
- Handling incoming calls, answering enquiries, handling mails, facilitating visitors’ needs
- Manage meeting room bookings and provide administrative support for operational duties
- To assist in the maintenance and replenishment of office supplies and equipment
- Provide assistance in general administrative activities and perform ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in multinational companies are preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- People-person, good attitude, cheerful and mature
- Work well independently and within a team
- A self-starter who can be depended on to find solutions to different challenges
- Fluent in spoken English and Cantonese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing)
- Working hours: 8:45 am – 6 pm; there will be occasions when duties require the candidate to work beyond the normal working hours
Interested? Contact us today:
Reach out and send over your CV to our Community Manager Mandy Mui at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.